Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wishing you were here ♥








I don't know, after one week of emo emo, this week was great.. I mean not exactly so much of a fun that I didn't get scolded by teachers or anything.. Yes, I got scolded by teachers but then again, it wasn't as bad as last week.. I don't know why, everything I want seem to be coming true.. :)

CHING AND DANIEL came today, but Philene's still absent.. Come tomorrow, you COUSIN, someone misses that horny girl! Laughters are back because of lameo.. Yay you! I love you more than the air I breathe.. Haha..

Oh and you dont know how bored I was today.. Cherng and I were comparing days and Cherng and I agree with each other..Thursdays are the worst days.. We have like 3 double periods.. Art, BM then maths.. Maths and BM don't go so well, I get bored to SUPER BORED and after that is Sejarah which makes me EVEN bored..


Concert practice was good.. Act 3 was good.. Seriously, I like the Titah Sultan dance.. Its so cool.. Haha.. Lets see.. now Chloe, Mei Yeen, Yvonne and Shin knows about my thing.. Shiats.. I seriously hope you guys will never tell anyone.. THANK YOU YVONNE FOR MENTIONING IT TO SO MANY PEOPLE THAT I HAVE TO TELL THEM.. Screw you! :(

No comments: