Tuesday, June 23, 2009

You are my destiny ♥










Eeee.. Im missing Daniel already.. I miss my 55 year old, grandaddy.. Screw you shingles! I want you back.. I miss it when you use to say " Huei minn, walk faster and get into line". Come back grandaddy! I wanna hear your grandFATHER stories and the ticky ticky tok tok from you..

I got nothing to blog about because grandaddy and lameo didnt come to school.. I miss them more than Emmanuel now.. but i still love you.. I just figured out something.. Emmanuel's right eyelid is pretty.. Yes, only the right one.. haha..

This year's concert is gonna suck.. Had Act1's rehearsal earlier today.. Was kinda boring.. I regret joining concert this year.. Chao, Ka, Cal, Jon!! I saw you on stage just now.. SO CUTEEEEEEEE!

Josh and Aaron can predict the future.. Now I regret not listening to you guys.. Fine, I'll promise to get opinions from you two in the future.. or maybe not.. I love my choir cakes! They're so fun people.. I love Brandon's sister.. Has the same laugh as her brother.. :]

Now I believe Emmanuel was really sick yesterday, since he sangat ber-emo today and actually didn't have PJK! Wow, fish! I bertepuk tangan for you.. Oh and it's 6.47pm now, and Im still waiting.. How long more you want me to wait, you duck!! QUACK!

I don't like my english teacher.. She's a total A-hole.. Blame people because her mouth was feeling itchy.. She scolded me almost everyday since after the holidays, which reasons are pretty unreasonable.. Don't believe ask my set-mates or checkmate them.. Now I gotta sit beside teacher during English lesson, EVERY DAY! Reason : Talking..

I was freaking looking at you, biatch! Yes, looking at your ridiculous ugly face.. -.-

No comments: