Saturday, June 27, 2009

You have me exactly ♥







You know what?! I held my first durian.. ! Look at the picture.. It's so very heavy, but I picked that up.. haha..

So yeah, went to Sarah's house earlier.. I promised Charles I'll be in his house next Sunday, but I still havent consider, I got piano exams coming up you know.. :(

Debra and Hoongyip came after that.. Had dragon fruits eaten, again. haha.. I have one picture with hoongyip and his pink teeth! haha.. I'll upload it some other time.. ;D



After that, Raymond came.. chit chat a lil' while and got ready to go to a garden.. It's located in Hulu langat I think, and this friend of daddy's owns Hulu Langat.. so very rich, huh.. The garden was huge.. There were 4 to 5 ponds and we went fishing! Was great fun.. Uncle Lee caught 4 fishes while his maid caught one.. Gideon and I got ZERO!


Dinner out after that.. reached home and here I am.. ;D

No comments: