Monday, June 1, 2009

I know what I want ♥







Kabooooooooooooooooom! 
Holidays are warming up! =]

YC!!!!!!! I know I've been missing in action for a few weeks. Nearly 1 month, but what the heck! Im back okay! I shall try my very best to keep the 9th and 10th free, okay.. Right! SARAH ANN-YONG!! Thank you so very much for the birthday card thingy.. I love it, especially the RED picture of us and the other CG members! Heeeeehs!

Went to Mark's house after that.. Was pretty awesome! I like Fifi and fifo! They're so cuteeeeeeeeee! Then after that, dad decided to drop by at Allen's house! Didn't do much there, though..

You guys know what?! I failed my 1st piano trial exam. Oh wells.. I told you I dint wanna practice and was bound to fail.. Surprisingly, I didn't get scoldings by my moma! :)

Uncle Ricky dropped by our house later.. We were chatting until Joelle came! Had dinner out somewhere and came back to my house.. Will update more about the sleepover. 

Not forgetting...

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY, JIA CHERNG!
yes, I do mean what I said in the text.

You've been a really really great friend from last year to this year..
I really love the times where we talk, insult, sing, dance, hangout, eat, drink, play, text, cam whore etc.
& I believe our friendship will be endless! ;P













Mr. Awesome, don't you dare ever change.. 
OR....

I wonder how, I wonder why..
Yesterday you told me bout the blue blue sky..

Play the funky music..

You spin my head right round, right round..

Till then! 

No comments: