Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Show the world your thing ♥










You think all the scoldings and blaming go poof after 24 hours?! Coming into class and saying.. "sorry for saying Set 3 is better than set 2.. I know you guys have a better future".. Everyday you'll pray, "Forgive my sins and forgive those who sins against me", well I've already forgiven her, what about you? I know Emmanuel did.. haha, but trust me it's no easy job.. You gotta see her like everyday and we were fortunate that she was in a good mood today..

Today ain't such a good day after all.. I need 8 more marks to pass my Sejarah.. My sejarah is always like that.. I dont know why, I tried liking Sejarah but failed.. Nevermind, Sejarah is not my subject anyway.. Urghh.. Pjk was boring but funny.. Hehehaha.

Had free periods after Coco practice.. Emmanuel was playing with my bottle like it's the first time he was handling a bottle like that.. Reminded me what I did when I first got that bottle too.. ;D

No comments: