Saturday, June 20, 2009

The perfect place to hide ♥









Im so very tired.. I just came back from school and it's 10 something already.. It's not really late but Im tired, okay.. I didn't feel so very emo today because I was actually happy until I found out Dominick has a big bum beside his eye, Daniel has skin disease while Navin's being quarantined.. Oh boy.. Pray for them, people! I really really want them back in school.. :(

I don't know.. I was feeling okay until I reached school.. My stomach was really painful, I was lucky it wasn't only me.. There, Meiyeen, Sueanne and the others had it too, and we finally discovered it was the canteen's food we ate yesterday.. ewwww, im not eating our school's nasi lemak again.. :/


Had only 3 periods of lessons but to be precise we only had 1 period.. haha.. dint do much in the other 2 periods other than talking and chatting and gossiping.. I know they mean the same but I don't care.. Bm period was funny yet disgusting.. I din't know Edward likes girls touching him.. eww. *inside joke*


Break time was fun, we were guessing codes under the tent thingy.. Coco practice was after that, skipped a quarter of it telling teacher I was going to the toilet but actually didnt since Mei Yeen was already back in class.. FYI, I wasn't the only one who skipped okay..


School ended at 12 so we set off to MidV. Someone suggested Chilli's and ditched us.. 6 people eating and cost us RM178. I mean if you count properly, 20 bucks per person is not that bad.. right? I mean, it's chili's what do you expect?


Walked around and decided to go back home.. Stupid KTM was late, as usual and it was full I tell you.. Reached home was feeling super duper hot and slacked in ze` room while the girls had milo.. Haha..

Headed back to school after that.. Was a lil' late but I don't care.. Coco night was a bore.. They preferred Science night but I dislike BOTH.. Emmanuel was there.. I know, right.. So very rare.. Nic wanted to see Emily Chan but failed.. I think she din't turn up anyway.. Choir was good.. Surprisingly.. All hail MICS! :)

Thank you, Lucas for the glow sticks and balloons.. and the others who got me stuff.. USELESS STUFF! Haha.. Sorry.


BYE!

No comments: