Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Whole lotta me ♥







Yer, I seriously miss lameo.. WHEN ON EARTH ARE YOU COMING TO SCHOOL?! It's already Wednesday and I notice you weren't in class.. Daniel's coming tomorrow! Yay, grandpa! Then we can take our family photo!

Oh you know what..? I was feeling bored the whole day.. I dont know but I get bored easily nowadays.. Tell me why.. I think Ji Min feels bored quite often, as well.. *inside joke*

Science lesson was stupid.. Mdm. Julia seriously don't know how to teach, but I prefer her than my english "TEACHER".. I was lucky today, I didn't get scoldings from you know who.. Maybe that's because cousin Philene was absent.. :(

Concert act 2's rehearsal wasn't that bad. At least it's better than what Act 1 produced yesterday.. Mdm. Nithia didn't allow me to sit with my choir cakes today.. Instead I sat with Natalie, Adrienne, Emily and MOMMA! Wasnt that bad.. I LOVE THEM, ALL!

I've got no idea what to blog about, so TATA!

No comments: