Friday, June 5, 2009

Don't try to explain ♥









"OMG, your armpit stinks!"
"No!"
"Yes it is!"
-sniff sniff-
"I get what you mean"

Laughed to the core! :D

People in my house are getting crazier.. Turning on the air conditioner at 9am in the morning just to watch a movie. lol.

Minnie and Luckie! I both of you! Both so very cute creatures, better than the 2 tortoises I was playing with the other day. Tsk.

Josh, I still havent got transport for your party! You wanna send me there tomorrow? Sorry lah, my brother is having friends over tomorrow also. Nevermind, I'll be sure to attend your next! ;3

My uncle's going back to Canada today. Awhs.. ;(

Oh Mr. Z! You're so cute lahs!
You made my day!

hueiminn : I wanna go to the toilet..
Zzzzzzzzz : Dont go!
hueiminn : Why?
Zzzzzzzzz : Cannot go
hueiminn : Why?
Zzzzzzzzz : Got lizard..
hueiminn : omg, thank you, now I shall not go.. :(
Zzzzzzzzz : It's dead!
hueiminn : How you know?
Zzzzzzzzz : Cus I stepped on it


So cute right? Oh and it's true, okay! Not entertainment! (:

WAIT! I dint' forget to dedicate a post to you lah!











HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY. NICOLE!
I love love love you!
You've been one of the best in 1M and promise me you will never change!





I know by now you'll already be in the airport flying to Aussie,
but what the heck! Here's still one post to you! :D
No, you've not let me down and never will!
I feel so very blessed to have you as my aunty! HAHA!















Dear Nicole,
You are not a good friend to me. Nope, never was. You are one of my best friends and top in the list. I can't put all my friends in order which I have no rights to judge but I can ensure you that, you'll be known as one of the first..

I've never forgotten everything we've been through. We weren't close at first until we sat together during English. We had a nut family, class family and whatever! You've never let me down because you were always there encouraging and giving me good advices. We laugh at almost everything and never care who's looking.

After that, you were nominated as our assistant monitor. And then it was the time when we were having our post activities. I remember us pulling out chicken fats! That was the time when you told us you were going to Singapore to study.. It was hard to accept yet it has to be. We had 1M very first outing and I believe we enjoyed ourselves, and there was the sleepover. From making magnets to wearing the Santa suits!

In all words, I can't afford to lose a friend like you!
HUEIMINN ♥s NICOLE!
& now Im allowed to go..
BYEBYE! :P

No comments: