Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I wonder why ♥








Okay, I thought the last post was dumb. What do you think? 
No one is to be blamed including me as I WAS BORED! :]

Nic is back from Singapore! This time she'll be here for 1 month! Yes, I'll try my very best to go for your outing! Oh right, who's coming to my house on saturday. &&& Josh I need transport for that party! Mom's says it's toooooo far. We'll see if I turn up or not! 

Went to KLCC today and Sungai Wang it is.. 

Hueiminn : OMG, that guy just now in the gift shop is so cute..
Gideon : Oh okay, I don't think Im interested..
Hueiminn : Wait, I didn't even see his face..

At night went over to my Aunts dim sum shop. We were rocking in the car with the music till we reached.. Thank you Fly and Hitz. FM. HAHA! I know right, I hate the radio but what the heck! Daddy got good taste in music okay! He can sing Sugar by Flo rida ft Wynter.

I was playing with the tortoise there, don't laugh. It's not that funny, my phone was DEAD summore.. I hate tortoises! They're so annoying, trying to climb out from their bowl thingy.. & one almost bit me! SCREW YOU, TORTOISE!

Since my Canada siblings are down in KL we had to go for Supper.. Awh mans! Honestly, I never like eating supper unless I'll be staying up until late night. Well, at least I didn't eat much! Im gonna sue the worker in that restaurant. She spilled drinks on my shorts and started swearing without apologising. ==

Note to self : 
NEVER OWN A SAUSAGE DOG! 
They're simply ugly creatures! :X

Oh and if I've offended you,
sorry... :(
I feel very sorry for breaking your heart,
and I have no idea how to face you now..
SO.....
huei minn goes poof! ;P

No comments: