Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Listen to the music ♥


HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY, EMMANUEL LIM!
my duckie cousin, awesome lil' "close" friend. :)
It's your birthday, and i've dedicated one whole post for you.. feeling lucky not? haha.. anyway, like I said before, you've been an awesome friend and I believe we'll be friends till the end.. No doubts right?
There were so many things that we've been through together.. I really like the times we talk and play in class especially hangman! You've been one of my friend that no one can ever replace, so don't go "poof. poof"! or I'll murder you! :)
Emmanuel, Emmanuel..
Stop comparing my water with yours, because ours taste the same.. There nothing to compare about.. Thank you for everything you've done for me.. I feel so very thankful for meeting you..
Till then..
My lil. NOT SO PHOTOGENIC lil "close" friend.

No comments: