Monday, June 15, 2009

I can't go back ♥











You know what day today is?
Yes, MONDAY..
& you know what did I do??
WENT TO SCHOOL..

School started today.. I was so tired.. Not cool okay!! Was yawning.. Brandon actually counted how many time I yawned in 20 minutes.. haha.. and it was 25 times.. So very syokkan? :)

I tell you, I really really hate mdm.shirley.. she thinks she's so smart but no.. she doesn't even know how to grade our English marks and she wants to be a teacher.. Oh please.. I cant' believe she gave me only 17/30 for my compo.. What the heck! That creature thinks she's so great that every single student gotta wish her on teacher's day.. what if I've forgotten to wish you? (or I just simply didnt wanna wish u at all) Must you deduct my coursework marks and wanting to see my parents?! What a bitch..

I have no mood to blog.. I hate youu, "ENGLISH" teacher..

No comments: