Sunday, June 21, 2009

Everything I do ♥












HAPPY DADDY'S DAY to all the daddies out there..

I love all the daddies because they are so awesome..

I was the first to wish daddy this morning! Haha, Im just bored.. So I mentioned.. Haha.. Aaron Ng was in YC today.. He promised me from April and he only turned up today.. & now he thinks Im stupid because I joined the school's concert. Yes, I find myself dumb too..

Breakfast with pastor Lucas and other 2 people.. Was good and bumped into Wenheng and friends.. Now I realised someone actually look like Brandon Saviour.. I dont get it, Sean and Brandon calls me Scissors.. Brandon's the rock while Sean's the stone.. I wanna be the rock.. Oh wells.. :(

Dinner-ed out.. & there.. I've nothing left to said..
EMMANUEL, IM STILL WAITING!! You stupid duck!

Before I forget..


Happy birthday LIM SOO ANN!

Me love you!! :)

I feel so very grateful that you still remember the surprise call we gave you last year..

Sorry, this year.. my phone's dead.. :(

& all I can do is this..


I love you! You've been a really great friend and no one will every afford to loose you!

Keep your great smile girl! :)

No comments: