Saturday, June 6, 2009

Play a love game ♥










Boom boom pow! x)
Love game! :]
I dont know why, either.

"You were random once and now you are over-random"
"Is that even a word?"
"Maybe, but who cares, even if it isn't, we can make up words"
"You are so very random, now you're trying to make up new words, have you got boreder?"
"TAY HUEI MINN! Is there a word called "boreder" in the dictionary?"

I am frustrated! How come transport is so hard to find?! I can't wait till 17 when I get to drive and go wherever I want! I have Joshua's party and FFAR to attend today! Both fuctions were held at night so I chose Joshua's party. You know why! :D Unfortunately, because of transport problems, now Im at home! Ishhh!

Went to Midvalley today with Tiana! & after that was Pavilion with Sitz! I've been shopping nearly the whole day but didn't get anything.. I've got everything I wanted, hence there are nothing worth buying or are they to expo? Hmm...

Ahh, back to frustration! Well honestly, I REALLY WANNA GO! I don't mind going now, but mommy's lazy to go out.. 

"Do you know he lives very far away from our house?"

Yes, my mom told me that as much times as I've asked her to send me to the party. I am so very desperate to go there.. Urghh! but, oh mummy, I still love you.. WAIT, is this a right time to say that when she doesn't want to bring me to the party? See Josh, Im over-desperate to go to your party that Im now DUMBER than DUMB! or maybe dumber than dumbest?


"If I could reach till the other end of the rainbow above me, I'd use a vacuum cleaner to suck it all up!"
"you're so stubborn, huei minn."
"Oh really?"
"Uh, not as stubborn as me because I'll do the same"

No comments: