Friday, June 26, 2009

When you walk my way ♥














Hello,


This week ended so fast.. Emmanuel broke his promise, he told me he was gonna be present the whole week but ended up being absent for one day.. now he owes me 50 cup/can of drinks! haha, I can save my money... ;D

There, Philene and Kristen were finally present after so long.. I don't know, but I think I deleted the pictures we took together already, maybe we could get another one on Monday, that is if you're present.. Don't worry, I still have one picture with you in my phone!


Oh you don't know how bored I was this morning in the hall.. It was some environment exchange day.. What an idea lar, Leos. Seriously, I know Yvonne fell asleep.. Was pretty fun when the video clip was going and Shankar's shoe was being passed around.. Like seriously, it was hilarious.. He couldn't find his shoe..


Science period was fun.. Our group got 2nd place for solving the science paper thingy.. Lameo thank YOU, for coming to our group, told you ours the awesomest.. Haha..

Thank you Brandon for your PJK shirt.. Really done a lot.. :)
Piano lesson was screwed up, because of Aaron.. You know what you did..

No comments: