Thursday, June 18, 2009

I need you to come to my rescue ♥




















Do you like your life? I know Im always saying life sucks and then in the next post, I'll go, live life at the moment everything will be okay, and what so ever.. but I think this time it'll be different..

Things have changed.. in fact, I don't get what's the use of living this life when everything happening is going the other way round I want it to be.. You don't know what trouble am I facing right now.. It maybe nothing to you but it is to me.. I am so very scared of P.T conference.. I bound to get slaughtered by my parents.. I have no clue what the teachers are going to say about me.. especially MDM. SHIRLEY, MDM. RENUGA and MR. PANDIAN.. I can die I tell you..

I really wanna transfer schools.. I don't mind transferring to SMK Taman Desa. REALLY.. I mean it's not that bad, how bad could that school be? No all government schools are bad.. Look at CHS condition, it's not that bad, in fact it's good.. So I guess there's no harm entering SMKTD right? I remembered when I was Std. 6, I had 3 schools that accepted me.. mom didn't bother applying for so many schools but anyhow, I had 3 schools to choose.. KCHS, SMKTD and Wesley M. I didn't wanna to a government school and I can't handle Mandarin, so without hesitation, I picked wms. But I guess, I've made the wrong decision..

"In this school, pure pressure is normal, because we are head and shoulders above the rest.."

Oh please, Wesley just has the name for being the most discipline school in KL, but do you think the students here are that good? You dont know how hard it is to stay in this school.. At least Angel and Philene's parents understand our school's standard is higher than other school, but not to my parents.. Scoring multiple A's are what they want no matter what.. I can't say it's my parents fault because Im the one who chose to enter this school myself, but I would nicely appreciate if they will not give me so much pressure..

I know Im not those kinda good students who actually do revision and complete my homework everyday, but this doesn't do it.. I really studied the last exam.. As in, I've never studied so hard in my life just for the sake of satisfying my parents.. JUST THIS ONCE.. but I still failed my History.. The coursework marks can make a difference, but I don't think Mdm. Renuga actually cares.. Worse come to worst I failed my Higher English.. I've never ever in my whole freaking life failed English before.. OF ALL SUBJECTS, WHY ENGLISH?! MDM. SHIRLEY, you seriously gotta explain.. My dad parents are gonna lecture me and hit me and squash me and kill me and murder me and whatever! I know a lot of you people failed but even if I tell my parents more than half of 2M failed, they wouldn't care.. I know even set 1s failed, but so what?! I mean, do you think my parents care.. FYI, they are not parents that side their children but side the school, for best education for the school..

Why not asking them to take our test papers.. It should be easy for them since their age it so much difference with ours.. or maybe try taking our form 1 paper.. I bound to see an E for their test papers.. especially Sejarah, and maybe Higher English or Maths? Nevermind, what about Geo and science? Or Art theory? haha..

I desperately wanna transfer school.. I've got enough of this school.. I hate wesley M.. I don't mind transferring to the worst school in KL then staying here..

Anyway, today was scary I tell you.. You don't know what chaos I've made.. I went for choir practice and unfortunately skipped English lesson.. So after that, Mdm. Shirley saw me in the corridor..

"HUEIMINN! YOU WERENT IN CLASS DURING ENGLISH LESSON..!"
"sorry Madam, I had choir practice!"
"BUT YOU COULDVE CAME BACK TO CLASS AND TELL ME, NOT GOING OUT JUST LIKE THAT.."
"but madam, I started during break and couldn't go off suddenly just to tell you i will be going for choir practice"
"I DONT CARE.. YOU SHOULDVE TELL ME. IN FACT NOT ONLY YOU, ALL THE CHOIR MEMBERS!"

Oh please.. and then there goes.. choir practice again during lunch.. Got so pissed off with the choir attire.. They just couldn't make up their minds and the final decision is KILLING.. I dare to NOT GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW EVENING for COCO NIGHT! Long sleeves for all and black shoes.. NOT ALLOWED TO WALK AROUND SCHOOL.. After that, Mdm. Renuga got me angry saying that she only give 4 marks for coursework for all 2M people.. So I failed.. :(

I skipped concert practice, telling teacher I was sick.. Went into 2C got into trouble with Mr. Loh and everything was fine till then.. but still, life sucks.. :(

No comments: