Monday, June 8, 2009

It's alright ♥









- Adam Lambert - Black and While playing -
Shinmay : What song is this??
Yvonne : You don't know?!
Shinmay : Michael Jackson sang that?
Yvonne : NO,HAHAHAHAHA!!
Shinmay : Then?
Yvonne : in Madagascar 2, what...
-EVERYONE LAUGHED-


Gosh.. I thought my holidays were warming up like I said last week but no, I disappointed myself! I should've went to Ipoh with ze` brother since moma didn't allow me to go for cg outing! I know right, like er I couldn't attend any of the parties, sleepover, functions etc. this holiday..

I don't know.. She thinks secondary school friends are dangerous.. She has issues; & now saying what not trusting the cg outing will be save and doesn't allow me to go.. Nevermind, I shall say nothing and live with my MOM's decision since daddy allowed..

Right, stop asking me about the tags.. I know in thousand years I will never complete your tags even if you ask me to or beg me.. I still wouldn't do it.. but because of Mr. Special's presence I kindly finished up 2 tags.. That's good enough, though I remembered the last tag I did was the music thingy one.. Yeahh..

You know today.. was like super boring.. I didn't know what to do, don't believe? Ask Mr. M. You're lucky I didnt disturb you in MSN, but I did to Mr. M. & now he's irritated, so I decided to blog.. Definition of Mr. M.
HE BREAKS PROMISES... :'( quack your head off!

No comments: