Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The things you said ♥













I cant see anything..
There's nothing;
Nothing, but you

There's so many things in life that can make you regret, n o ? You see, Ive done something like totally wrong in the beginning of this year.. Which seriously made me regret.. None of my friends know about it, but there's me and you.. I thought you didn't care what I said, but I got it all wrong, you do care.. & for that, I wonder if you still feel the same.. There are so many questions left to be answered, that I can't figure out..

I wasn't feeling so sleepy today compared to the other 2 but yes, I was still feeling sleepy.. No doubts, falling asleep during homeroom period; until I heard Isaac perasaning about his woodwork..

Classes were boring, I wanted to sleep the whole day.. Emmanuel was absent; Natalie skipped concert practice..

CONCLUSION : Why go to school? :/

Hueiminn's feeling emo emo today because she got scolded by her English teacher, again. I thought I get scolded everyday? Oh wells.. But seriously how come she go scolding people for no good reason? At least to me it isn't..

I've got nothing to say.. Fire drill was funny, yet Im not mentioning why.. Thanks Smay and Rlim for temaning me.. :)

I have like nothing to blog about but I want to blog about that MC set 2's English teacher.. I seriously can't wait to get that clip of her scolding us.. Maybe my parents will then change the view of her, since they side her, for no good reason. ._.

No.. Maybe not.. Maybe I shall not talk bad about her.. Yeah, it's a sin.. & therefore I think I shall consider starting on my scrapbook and then do stuff that actually make sense..

No comments: