Thursday, July 16, 2009

You lift my feet off the ground ♥














Penguin, penguin..

Im starting to have a really strange feeling whenever I see and talk to you.. Maybe I've changed my mind.. Maybe a chance ain't so bad after all.. We'll see.. I still think you look more like a penguin than a monkey.. :)


Art period was funny.. I was in the mood of drawing and started drawing kissy fish for my favourite people.. haha, and I drew spongebob's characters all around Brandon's art! Wheee.. and he didnt rub it off when we had to show Mdm.. He loves my artistic art! hahaha! I love him, as well.. haha..

Full dressed rehearsal again.. bahhs!


Oh if you must know, I have short term memory.. So I've forgotten what happened today.. So if you would excuse me.. I gotta sign out!


Oh and I didn't forget something.. Something really important, that my brain didn't wanna wash it off.. hahahahahaha!


HAPPY 14th Birthday, Mikaela!
ILY! ♥












See, I didn't forget your birthday.. I know we have more pictures together but then computer's taking too long.. Haha..

Mikaela, you've been a really great friend.. Thanks for being there for me whenever Im feeling down and you know the best.. Keep your wonderful smile and I hope you have the best birthday you could ever have!!

hueiminnlovesyou! ;D

No comments: