Friday, July 17, 2009

Memories of you ♥


Try finding me! Im in green! Next to a guy..
Wheeee. x)




Oh you don't know how scared I was today.. I didn't bring any books today since we had early dismissal and I was assuming there will be concert practice the whole day.. So I was smart enough to bring NO BOOKS.. Yes, not even my prep book when I fear English periods the most.. :/


Anyway, English period was stupid shit lor! Theodore and James had big mouths and told Mdm. Shirley I was in choir.. & so James, Theodore, Gerald and me had to freaking sing in front the whole class.. You don't know, whenever it comes to the part where only girls sing, especially for one of the verses in "Suatu hari nanti", I freaking had to SOLO.. Darn!


Anyway, didn't get into much trouble today which is good.. Hoongyip came to send me to school later in the evening and reached there around 5.45pm exact same time as Brandon did.. Haha..

Concert was fine, except for the mics... Well it sucks every year, so bare with it.. Camwhored with Kristen and Rose after the whole thing was over while waiting for Daddy..

& there, one day's gone... ;)

No comments: