Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thinking of you ♥























Oh last night, my whole neighbourhood had a blackout! & I slept without air conditioner for the 1st time in my whole life.. At least that's what mom told me, lol.. Shucks! My eye bags are getting deeper and Im still scared of boys.. :(

Lameo was present today, unfortunately someone felt dizzy willy and had to go to the sickbay to rest..


Penguin,
I miss you.. I really really need you, now! Shucks! Oh yeah, thanks for the surprise, though.. Now I prefer talking to you on MSN than the phone.. Nope, your voice is not so important after all.. x)

School was a bore.. I miss concert practice, though. I didnt know our concert was published in the Malay mail.. I know right, so very lame, but I like the picture though..
Go check it out..
CLICK

So anyway, we had our NSW English paper today.. Ahh, I don't wanna talk about it.. & because of James, we couldn't have PJK since it was raining.. Dang!!





Oh and today's a special day!



Happy 15th Birthday, my Awesome Random 121 Senior! :)

Have an awesome birthday.. and always remember to clear your doubts, k?

You're just awesome!

I've got nothing worth to blogging about,

so off I go..



I love you, my donkeh cousin!

No comments: