Thursday, July 9, 2009

It was never simple ♥















It's the 9th of July already.. Oh and Im 14 years old and 2 months.. Okay, that was random..


I skipped school for my piano exam today, if you must know.. Bumped into Eugene! Wow, Eugene, you're taking the same grade as I am.. This reminds me how slow I am.. It's okay, I still love you.. x)


Reached hotel Istana quite early and Mdm. Grace was there.. I was suppose to be the 2nd candidate of my music centre but first piano candidate since the 1st candidate was gonna play the violin.. It may be a little too complicated but yeah.. I was the 1st candidate of the whole music centre since the time was a little delayed.. It's so not cool, okay..


Compared to the last practical exam I took.. I remember waiting in the waiting room for at least half an hour but this time I was in the waiting room for only 10 minutes.. Anyway, my examiner was an organist and was known as the "king of choir".. Oh wow, you! Which made me panic more! :(


So yeah.. overall the exam was okay.. better than what I expected.. Maybe my imaginations are just too wild and I think too far.. Ahh, pieces weren't so bad but my Aural was a disaster..


Nevermind, it's all over! Having to go back to school tomorrow is not very exciting.. Thank you people who prayed for me and wished me.. It made a big difference, God bless you all, as well.. Im really blessed to have friends like you people, really..


Till then!

No comments: