Friday, July 10, 2009

You got me waiting ♥













I want to know you..
I want to know you, more..
I really want to know you more..

Maybe I should consider telling you, what I really feel about you.. Maybe keeping it to myself is not so fair to you, and therefore, maybe I should really really think about it.. I dont know, keeping you all to myself is just simply a sin when I dont feel the same like you do.. Maybe breaking up is just the best solution..

Oh you know I can't believe Mdm. Hamsiah actually changed our places.. Im sitting with Zach, again.. Oh and Junchao.. I wanna change again.. Never mind..

Concert practice was never fun.. It's getting worse actually.. Nevermind, just 1 more week.. but then again, 40 minutes per lesson bores me even more.. Oh, I really dont know what I want.. :(

Cherng and I shared a piece of chicken.. And I took another one and shared it with Brandon.. I know right, it's so lame but I was just being random.. Oh and we ate it in class and the bones are still in the dustbin.. Ewww..

Skipped a portion of concert practice along with Khengyew, Brandon, Calvin, Gerald, Nisa, Kristen and Chloe! Lepak-ed in 2M but Chloe and I back off early to gte ourselves out of trouble since concert practice was gonna end.. :)

You don't know how funny was it when James' woodwork broke into pieces because of 2 not so innocent people! You people know who you are.. Hahahaha! I don't know how is it for me to concentrate in class with M4 surrounding me now..

Brandan Saviour and Sean Tee, both of you better watch out.. Im getting my revenge on Monday.. No doubts!

Oh who's going to the Orchestra tomorrow evening??? :)

No comments: