Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Im not that innocent ♥










Hello;
Nope, there were no lessons today except for Science.. I dont really like science, it's so boring.. right? I actually helped people to bring their books back to class.. Im being very nice nowadays, no? :)

Concert practice was a bore.. Philene and Isaac ruined my blue heart.. Oh wells.. & I left the other half of the heart in the science lab.. Oh wells..

Oh, thank you, Josh for the OTHER surprise you gave me, today.. You always know it when Im not expecting anything at one time, and then surprise me at the right time.. You're so awesome..


We were playing truth or dare and got so bored that someone suggested strip poker.. Cherng, Chloe and I werent interested so we back off and started singing.. Now, Daniel and Cherng hates Lady Gaga.. but how come?? ilikeher! :(


Okay, so tomorrow's the day.. If you're wondering, I'll be taking my practical exam tomorrow.. Which I doubt I can do very well.. At 11.11am, (i know right, I like the time too) I'll be officially taking the real exam..! *cross fingers*
& I have a big feeling Im gonna pass.. :/


Wait! Hueiminn! Be positive! Chill..

Okay better.. Gosh, since when did I started talking to myself?
I seriously gotta stop..

Anyway, Thank you, guys for those who wished me.. I really really appreciate friends like you people.. and those who promised they'll pray for me! Thank you, ALL!! Iloveyou, people! I'll be the first candidate for my music centre.. Of all students, they picked me.. Gosh.. Well, maybe it's just good.. I can actually get over it faster!


I've been spending so much time with the piano nowadays.. I don't know.. I shall dump my piano after the exam.. Seriously.. For now, I'll just still love you.. My arpeggios are still kinda screwed up.. It's okay, but then I need at least 5 seconds to recall and I can't give immediate response.. Oh please.. I will really really appreciate prayers.. :)

I guess I gotta go.. Im going over to a friends house, since Im school-free tomorrow! Hahaha!


byeee!

No comments: