Sunday, July 19, 2009

I cant believe it ♥











Hello;




It's Sunday.. & surprisingly I woke up in time for church.. Gideon and I were suppose to usher today during service but then we reached late.. and they already started, so yeah..


Piano lesson was a bore.. Theory is a killer! And teacher thinks I was just born yesterday because I've forgotten all my Grade 6's Italian terms.. :O


Went to Jo's house for dinner after that.. & we walked to Meiyeen's so very quiet house, lol.. Thanks for the blue book, babe! So yeah, went all the way back and after dinner, we decided to go to hotel626 for fun.. It was so funny when it comes to the scary parts.. and there was this one time, Jo was feeling so scared, she needed hand sanitizer for God knows what reason..


So basically, it was fun.. Thus, we visited hotel 626 twice, not so scary after all.. Go check it out.. Pffts. x)


School's tomorrow, and Im gonna kill bangle boys! haha!

No comments: