Thursday, July 2, 2009

I found my dream ♥








& even when there are no hopes;
We should move along and live life.

Today was a wonderful day.. Oh wait, no it wasnt.. I thought it was..? Oh well, I can't make up my mind.. Hmm... I realised that I cant make up my mind for lots of things.. So just live with it..

What do I say? Emmanuel's back! Yaaay! That guy can draw. From last year, he helped me draw my KH, now art.. Wow.. ;)


Yes, I was busy replying a letter for Mommy.. I can tell it'll turn out good.. Cant wait! Wheeee!


So yeah, I don't know what to say.. I liked maths today since we had to join set1s! I actually listened okay.. Mdm. Hamsiah teaching reminds me of last year.. & no doubts, her lessons were easier to understand.. Now I regret hating her.. :(

Yuck, I dont like my English teacher.. She told me that I can't pass my English papers.. She told the whole class that from the beginning of this year.. Oh please.. What if I pass? Will you resign? Would surely hope so..

Concert practice was fun with Pravin, Chernxi, Theodore, Brandon and Tzeyin! So very awesome people.. I love my hand being beaten.. haha! :D

No comments: