Sunday, July 5, 2009

The best thing about you ♥





















Hello.. :)




Today was just too good.. Whole day was occupied and I didn't waste time.. Which is good, right? Gosh, that doesn't even sound like me, but who cares anyway..

Church ended half and hour early so we went for breakfast..! haha.. Jedida's into kicking asses and called me later to ask for chinese vocabularies.. Weird much? okok nevermind..

Went for piano and then Josh's crib.. After that went to the garden.. Yes, Janice.. The garden itches me.. I went there again this week, which means MORE MOZZY BITES! Joshie gotta spare me alot of ointment tomorrow in school. & that he promised, lol. (:

So this time we went to the garden with Joelle and Brandon..

Daddy : It's not a garden.. it's a park..
Mommy : No, no! It's a farm..

haha.. but I still like calling it a garden.. Bahhs, not going into details..


Sorry Joshua, Jedida and Meiyeen for not answering your calls.. Phone was dead during dinner because of Emmanuel.. -.-

No comments: