Monday, July 13, 2009

Falling into you ♥
























This post is not going to be the normal post, where I talk about my day, because today simply wasn't worth blogging.. All I know is, I was feeling very sleepy, this morning, and still do, right now..


I couldn't sleep last night.. Knowing you're in trouble, effects me as well.. Im sorry for not being there when you needed me and there, now you're facing some problem and I cannot help.. I feeling so sorry for you, my dear.. Sorry for hurting you whenever you're just feeling concern about me..

I want you to know that you're a really great person, you made miracles happen, protected me from dangers, was always with me whenever Im bored and you can tell if Im feeling sad or keeping something from you.. I always thought you were a typical passerby in my life but I now I realised you're different, in fact, a special or better to be known as unique person.. I thank God, for he has brought you into my life, and changed so many things..

No comments: