Friday, July 3, 2009

In the galaxy ♥















I noticed something today.. Emmanuel said I looked strange but I found out something weirder. *inside jokes*




I dont know, Im always dumbfounded when I come to blogging unless I really did like really interesting stuff, but no.. School is school.. The same old routine.. It may be fun but it can get boring sometimes..



You know what? Im like super scared of Yoongkeat.. Especially during break and lunch, not that he'll catch me, because he never does, but..... Ahh, DON'T ASK! :(




We had our full rehearsal today.. Nothing much of fascinated, since I've seen it several times.. I was hitting the guys asses when they were singing & play stupid and lame games.. but still.. Concert practice was a bore.. & you don't know how happy I was after it ended.. :)

CHLOE, right? =]


Oh you dont know how big trouble Im in.. Thanks alot han minn.. Im so screwed, because of you.. conflicts.. He thinks I like someone from his school, oh get a life..

BYE!

No comments: