Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Come breathe in me ♥








Man.. You do act like a penguin.. No one has seen you acting like a penguin but me, and you disagree with me, thinking you, yourself looks like a cute monkey.. Josh, YOU WALK LIKE A PENGUIN! Like seriously, and I so do not walk like a duck; thus I do not quack! 2 people are on my side now, there's Aaron and Lameo but you got none! hahaha! :)

Ahh.. school's been a bore.. I havent seen you lately, have you been skipping school?? I missed you, if you're reading this, call me tonight! You know who you are.. I've got so many questions to ask you.. =]

I skipped choir practice after break.. You know me, and no one actually skipped but me! It's okay, since Ching was there.. Oh and there was ladybug.. I actually remembered to look for Emmanuelle, but stupid couzzy didnt wanna show me her face, & I was sad.. :(

During lunch, ladybug was explaining to us about suckling pig.. Cherng, Ching and Jimin likes to eat suckling pig.. HAHA! Oh and Aaron told me Josh was stalking me.. Naughty naughty stalker.. :P

Drama didn't finish after school.. You should have seen the look on my face, after my parents told me about my maid.. *not going into details*

I'll stop right here, because someone's getting annoyed.. I wonder who.. ;)

No comments: