Tuesday, July 14, 2009

You don't know what it's like ♥

Yes, very hardworking..

Never stops copying homework.. ;)
















Hello..






Madam had to change our places again.. Yes, Im still sitting with Zach but not with Junchao at the left side of me but Navin.. Oh seriously, they're chattering are never ending.. but it's still good, since they make me laugh.. James and Chao's sitting like behind me.. Now you know I can die sitting with them.. but it's still good.. HAHAHAHA! Lameo's sitting with YVONNE!! Oh good luck!

We had our full dress rehearsal this morning.. Oh I promise myself not to join choir for concert next year.. It bores me, not only me but so many people.. I tell you, after concert, I bound to miss my traffic light buddies, but oh wells.. Im still not joining choir next year..
I found Emmanuel, Mok and Ivan in the Calvary book.. Im so satisfied with myself.. & I gonna look for Emmanuelle tomorrow.. That is, if I remember.. HAHA! If Gerald and I would to go for treasure hunt, I'll win! HAHA! That was random.. :D
Skipped choir practice after lunch.. Lepak-ed in class and was bonding over random things with the girls.. I really love Angel! I don't want her to leave, despite the fact that she spits at me when she talks! ILY, Angel! :)
Im all much better today.. No more emo emo, Aaron.. Thanks for everything, btw! I can't afford to loose you, too! :D

No comments: