Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I can touch the sky ♥













Oh Im so happy yet not.. Hahahaha! Okay, nevermind..

Josh gave me my surprise.. & indeed, I was surprised and I kinda liked it, but Calvin had to ruin it.. Nevermind.. So there it was.. I was feeling so jolly.. Thank you, my Mr. Awesome.

We had our concert practice and there goes our photo shoot.. Well, our costumes are not so bad.. & we spent like 1 hour plus to finish the whole damn photo shoot.. Gosh.. Had break after that.. We didn't have classes today, which is a good thing.. :)

Well, honestly I didn't expect my parents to show up during PT conference because they told me it was a waste of time.. but well.. they showed up, eventually.. Gosh.. & the worst part it, they were early!!

Anyway, PT conference turned out well.. Surprisingly, Mdm. Shirley didn't say anything so bad after all, but Mdm. Julia did.. Mr. Pandian was being so big mouthed; now both my parents know what I do in class.. Mdm. Renuga is the funniest.. :)

Madam : If she cant score so well or don't listen in class, I'll have to make her follow me to my house and stay with me..
Daddy : good.. good..
Mommy : You know you can cane and pinch her..
Madam : We don't practice that in this school, but if I bring her home I'll cane her!
Daddy : You can bring her home later..
Madam : Yeah, and I'll let her eat history..
Hueiminn : How to eat history..
Madam : I'll give you alphabet soup.. and there will be 7 alphabets inside.. [H-I-S-T-O-R-Y]

Everyone laughed.. even the parent behind us were like laughing.. Gosh.. Other teachers were fine.. My dad likes Mdm. Chelvi.. lols.

Emmanuel was thankful he didn't get into much trouble.. Well, good for you dear.. Im so proud! :)

No comments: