Thursday, July 30, 2009

Back to me ♥







Im so exhausted right now.. :(

Someone's maid ran away..
SEE! I TOLD YOU NOT TO
SPEND THE MONEY FROM
THE WALLET YOU DONT LISTEN!

Emmanuel and Gerald didn't come.. and I miss both of them.. Oh and of course, Chao chao! :'(

Angel and Lameo now thinks that Im a drug addict just because I ate 4 panadols in total today.. Doubt that, Im still not.. :)

Yes, Im still not feeling very well today.. & I was allowed to sleep during Maths class. Oh yay you, Mdm. Chelvi. Sejarah class was just so very fun since Mdm. R wasnt in class. God knows what was she up to.. :X

I've finished doing the flyer for the "Gift of love"! :)
Thanks to my cousin! Wheeeee!

Till then,
Emmanuel's forcing me to turn up tomorrow..
& I think we'll have to see about that.. ;D

No comments: