Sunday, July 12, 2009

I got my eyes on you ♥














Had piano lessons earlier today.. Was so funny talking to teacher and his student.. HAHA! I like that grade 5 boy! He's so daring! Oh and David, he's so cutee! I don't remember me saying what he said when I was grade 1! :)






Off to Mary's party after that.. Had to prepare a treasure hunt game, which made all this kids think so hard they gave up.. Sarah and I are so proud of ourselves.. Even form1's aren't as smart as 6 year olds.. *shakes head* Wait! Parents lost, as well.. It isn't that hard, is it??

Charles didn't come which made me miss him more.. My very special "prettyeyes" boyfriend.. I havent seen you for 2 months.. His eyes are nicer that Hanwei and Brandon's.. Seriously.. :)

Party was okay.. Wasn't really a bore but it was okay.. Oh you don't know how embarrassing was it to get attacked by a bunch of 12 year olds and below with water balloon.. I was one of the wettest amongst all of them.. *sniff sniff, cough cough*

I still love all the kids! Especially Darren, which made me laugh so hard.. He ate a rose.. Cute huh?? :) HAHA!


Oh dear you,
please do not leave.. I seriously don't wanna suffer after you leave, for I bound to get scolding after you leave me.. You're really important and I do not want to see your shadow anymore.. From today onwards, I'll appreciate you..!!

No comments: