Thursday, July 23, 2009

You're my angel ♥







Oh I love these girls. ;)

You should see our friendship tissue and the story at the back of it.. Well, it started in the toilet and the others are for us to know..

My art got rejected which I can pretty much predict. and I freaking had to re-do it and pass it up tomorrow.. Oh wells.. My job is done, but now there's Isaac's piece of work, but helping is good right? ;O

I hate BM period, because I tend to forget to bring my BM booklet thingy, thus not bringing Sejarah textbook, as well.. You don't know how fun it was sitting with Cherng, Daniel and Manuel during History period.. We were discussing about houses.. Emmanuel thinks my IQ rate is only 2 % compared to his and Cherng and Daniel's one is lower than mine, 0.5%.. STUPID DUCK!

I got to know things Im not suppose to know.. HAHA! Oh and Maths is a killer! I hate maths more than Science now.. Ewww..

No comments: