Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gotta be strong ♥








Hello..




You know there were police in front of my house this morning at 6.30am.. I dont know, I was still sleeping like a baby, but mom and bro told me.. No, it has nothing to do with my family.. Ah, not going into details.. :/



Lets see.. Hoongyip came to my house to give me a surprise visit this morning, for God knows what reason.. This afternoon was taking so long to pass because we weren't having so much of fun.. Oh Debra, I have your snoopy with me! Hahaha!


My Aaron sickness is getting worse.. Aaron, Aaron.. I don't think I can talk to you so much anymore or my sickness will get worse.. & no, that doesnt mean I miss you. I never miss you, do I?




Anyway, we went to the orchestra thingy.. Brandon had to attend this wedding anniversary so he didn't come, nevermind.. Emmanuel ditched me but had to check on me.. I need privacy, people!


Okay, so met up with the usual people and bumped into a few familiar faces.. & decided to sit together.. The whole orchestra was okay.. Well, Hoongyip said it was nice.. I wasn't really listening because I was texting and talking.. HAHA! Oh you know, Edward was sitting next to me.. He was feeling bored and started texting me, asking strange questions.. Pretty lame huh..


People went one by one, so I wanted to leave as well.. Ditching Jon and Corliss there.. Sorry guys.. Overall tonight was great.. :)

No comments: