Saturday, July 18, 2009

I aint freaking out ♥







Hello;


because of YEE HOONG YIP, I am freaking scared of boys now.. Yes, Im serious.. No, that stupid boy didn't harass me.. but well, he's the reason why I am scared of boys now.. Well, obviously not all the boys, like Cherng, Brandon, Emmanuel etc. & because of him, Im getting into racism.. Oh boy..


Anyway, Raymond came to my house again when he told me I'll only be seeing him during Chinese New year next year.. ._.
Off to school after that, before reaching dropped by 7 eleven for Slurpee to share with the girls.. :D

Concert was fine.. I think yesterday was better.. What do you think?? So yeah, camwhored so much, pictures will be uploaded in Facebook soon enough when I find time! HAHA!

So many things happened today.. There were scary and exciting ones.. Sadly, concert's over.. back to the normal time table.. Oh shucks!


It's getting late, but I can't sleep because Im scared and thanks to Hoongyip! :(


Till then!

No comments: