Monday, July 20, 2009

I dont wanna be alone ♥



















You don't know how much I love my duckie! He brought me the shirt I wanted, which I doubt Brandon will bring for me, but he did.. So basically, both of them brought the shirt.. Brandon was dumb to not give it to me but wear it, but duckie gave me his.. I have the best duck anyone could ever have! Are you jealous?? <3

Im still pretty scared of boys, even I've talked to so many boys today.. So, boys if I ignore you, meaning Im scared of you.. Can you believe it, Im scared of Isaac and he has no idea why.. and asked whether Im mad at him.. haha..

School was fine.. Im so very sleepy, and I have deep deep eye bags since I havent been sleeping much the pass few days, for some reasons.. Oh my gosh, Im so scared.. :/

So anyway, Mdm. Shirley wants me isolated at the other end of class from tomorrow onwards and so Philene wrote me a note.. But seriously, Im gonna miss sitting with that cousin of mine.. Nevermind, I shall sit with you during Maths or Malay since we have all the 3 sets same! iloveyou, cousin!
I fell down on my knee during Science.. Screw the cement floor! lol!

No comments: