Friday, July 31, 2009

Follow me there ♥






Hello;

2 people came to school for me today.. Thank you guys! iLOVEutwo! :)

I love Philene! I can't believe she's leaving so soon.. Boo you, time! :'(

We finally had our "GOL" practice today.. Probably need more than 1 day in a week to practice.. Emily seriously gotta teach Angel how to play the chords, fast! Time is running out! 18th's the full rehearsal! :O

  • I got raped by D.C today..
  • Chewhow, Benny and Munhou thinks Im 2 timing..
  • I forgot to pass on the "hi" note..
  • Benny's crush is not from our school.. !!!
  • Penguin, didnt win basketball..
  • I've gotta re-do the "GOL" flyer..

I've got nothing to say but then again, clubs and societies aint that bad anymore with those so very perasan awesome form1s! :)

Till then! :D

No comments: