Saturday, August 1, 2009

Stepping on our journey ♥





It was really unexpected;
what you've done to ..
my heart;
my life;
ME.

It's August, already.. & there, Philene, Angelyna and Mikaela's leaving school.. There are more to be leaving but at the moment, these girls are what Im focusing on.. They've done so much for me, too much that couldnt be listed..

So anyway, skipped G.S along with Debra.. Hoongyip came to my house after that, telling me how much I missed, which I wouldnt be jealous of because there are guys there.. I mean, like I said, Im scared of boys guys. Especially the ones that talk about how much they love steaming, like mydorkycousin and lulukong.. Eww..

I fried rice today! You don't know, I have 2 cuts on my left finger now.. and 5 blisters on my right thumb.. The worst thing is, my hands smells like onions.. I shouldn't have chopped the onions on my own.. Oh boy.. I shall use the S.S to get rid of the smell.. Mommy failed my fried rice since it was burnt.. Oh right, I FORGOT to add oil! So my fried rice, was oil-less! It'll be good for people on diet, no? Oh right! Rice is fattening, too.

Penguin says not to blog too much,
because Aaron's reading..
Which I pretty much agree..
So I shall stop here.. haha


Till then..

No comments: