Monday, August 3, 2009

Guilty pleasure ♥







Sorry, for saying I dont like you;
because I simply adore and love you.

Time is passing fast.. It's the last day for Mikaela in Wesley M, and soon there's Angel leaving, as well.. We celebrated Angel and Philene's farewell. Unfortunately, Philene didn't show up for she was busy studying.. OH SCIENCE, PHIL! SCIENCE!! Haha.. I ought to miss these amazing girls..

Oh, Daniel vomited at the staircase while walking up to class.. Grandpa is getting weaker! Isaac and I told him to retire but he doesnt want to.. Oh wells.. So there's GOL practice on Thursdays and Fridays now.. & that means, I get to skip Maths extra class! ;D

Oh have I mentioned that Wesley M. is very racist sexist.. They don't allow girls talking to guys or the other way round.. Just because MeiYeen was talking to James, Chao, Navin and Zach, she got complaint.. Oh wow.. & you dont know, today we had Civics period when my group consist of 5 members with only me, the only girl.. When teacher came telling me to join an all girl group.. Oh please, it's just a group project, what can possibly go wrong..

&&&' James and Chao was super duper buper guper funny.. Right Angel? HAHA! Someone's under skin care.. ;O Taking grape seed extract to prevent skin disease! HAHA!

Emmanuel was absent..
& he's not answering calls nor replying texts..
Oh what happened?

No comments: