Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It was you all along ♥











Today was a great day, wasnt it?

Emmanuel and I were comparing eyesight during Computer, I mean we always do, but then he wins almost every time.. I won today! & he was claiming, he gave up because he was trying to be nice.. Oh whatever.. :)

No other periods were fun, until the last 2 periods! MORAL, when every week Mdm. just give us work to do, and the class will be super noisy because we dont seem to bother.. I know I dont.. just look at my moral exercise book, I had to leave 4 blank pages to start today's work, and Zach has to leave 6 pages.. Emmanuel had leave almost half of his book.. HAHA! Nobody cares, and I dont care too..

Cherng, Brandon, Gel, Chloe and I were singing like nobody's business in the class and Mdm wanted us to keep quiet.. Isaac scolded me for I wasn't singing "Jalur Gemilang" seriously.. Awwww.. :(

Penguin's sick, but he's coming to school tomorrow for the GoL thingy! & he got Timmy to get Mr. Flippies back to me.. Oh I love you so much! :)

No comments: