Thursday, August 13, 2009

Never to come back again ♥















Hello;

You've missed me today, havent you?
No worries, Im be sure to come tomorrow..

I wonder what you guys did in school.. I know I have a lot to catchup especially Maths.. Oh boy.. Hmmm... I wonder how was art period today?? First time in the Art room with Mdm. Siva teaching and not Mdm. Dev..

I miss my dC, Lameo and Angel.. There's Penguin too.. He promised me to sing to me tomorrow.. Lets see about that.. I've heard him sing, though.. Haahaha..!!

Oh how did GoL practice went?? There are so many things to wonder and think.. lol.. Im so lifeless.. :(

I just saw the most heartbreaking thing.. I don't know, I havent been so sad in a long time.. I always thought this was a good thing.. There's nothing left the be said.. I was dumbfounded and I still am.. :(

No comments: