Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Giving you my all ♥








Hello;

Emmanuel's down with a fever..
& it seems that he's been sleeping the whole day..
Haha, but at least he called and told me so;

Anyway, Lameo was absent as well.. It's such a sad day isnt it.. Grandpa's having HIGH fever, as well.. Oh people are getting so sick nowadays.. I just recovered during the weekends and there, MORE PEOPLE ARE SICK NOW.. Some people blamed me, and some even thanked me, lol..

ICAS was okay until the back part.. SUBJECTIVE was a killer.. Sigh..

Oh people, people.. You know what's Wesley M's rule 12.5?? I KNOW! :DThat's because I was involve in that, with honeysuckingbee, when I always thought he was a girl, no? Oh i hope you dont read this.

& there, 1 day's gone..
Im hoping to see Lameo and mydarling in school tomorrow. :)

No comments: