Wednesday, August 26, 2009

You found me ♥







Ask me what I did today.. Something pretty much, youreallywouldntbelieveiwoulddo.

Anyway, Ray used the computer the whole day, both COMPUTER and LAPTOP. Screw it.. I had nothing to do, so I decided to revise my form 1 history.. Go on, call me a nerd and see who gets the benefit after that..

Hueiminn : DANIEL! for science peka right, what must we put for cover page??
Daniel : HUEIMINN, YOU'RE ACTUALLY DOING HOMEWORK?
Hueiminn : Yes..
Daniel : Liar..

Ahahaha, I really did start my homework.. In fact, I've finshed my cover page.. :)
See, I have proof! Thus, I did my maths homework, too.. :)

I did it myself, okay.. Anyway, it is now night time and I had time to actually do this.. Dominick actually called my mom to persuade her to let me go tomorrow, wow you, Donald! :)

Till then!

No comments: