Friday, August 28, 2009

You're impossible to find ♥









Hello;

It's such a sad day.. There's nobody at home. Gideon has been away for a week now, my mom went back to my hometown and there's only my dad with me in KL. Daddy's out for some church dinner thingy and he's coming back only at 11.. Im so lonely, Penguin and David hasnt come online..

Oh I did the other half of my Science peka, and now there's only Centipede and Fish left.. Plus the other additional questions.. Due date will be on Wednesday, so what the heck.. :)

*Gives you hell - AAR playing*
Daddy : Dear, you and your friends sang this song for the Gift of love right?
Hueiminn : No, this is a bad song you know.. listen to the lyrics, not very pleasant one..
Daddy : Aiyor, no wonder America rejected them..

Im feel so lifeless, Ive been asking Raymond random things and teaching him proper English.. While he's trying to teach me to speak Mandarin properly and not speak like a banana.. wtf.

No comments: