Sunday, August 9, 2009

love drunk ♥


I miss her! :(








Hello;

Im sick.. :(

I fainted in the clinic just now.. Now I regret not eating anything before taking those pills.. Oh boy, Im feeling so sick.. Im having a really high fever, my body temperature's 40.5 I know it's very high.. I was shocked too..

My whole body's aching so badly right now.. The doctor advised me not to go to school for the whole of next week.. I've got nothing to worry about but the praise and worship that'll be held on the 19th.. Thus, I have to pass up the programme list by Monday.. I dont know what to do now.. Anyone wanna help?? Anyhow, I'll try my best to come by Friday, though. Or maybe even Thursday.. :(

I havent got so much sleep before.. there's 24 hours a day and I slept for more than 20 hours today.. Im still feeling very ill.. Im tired of blogging..

Till then..
Back to more sleep..

No comments: