Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Keep me wondering ♥











Hello;


Has anyone of you watched Ghost whisperer?? It gives me the creeps but I shall continue watching it every week.. You would freak out, I kid you not..

David entertained me the first half of the day, and the other half was penguin.. He's so cute, I like his baby pictures, I shall store them all in my ipod since my crappy phone has no more memory space.. Yeah, screw Mr.Poinky..

I've been chatting so much with KC people nowadays.. Dominick has been calling me approximately 4 times a day, telling me how sad he feels after Michael Jackson's death and asking if I believe in unicorns.. It wasnt so irritating at first, but he calls and ask the same questions over and over again.. Sheesh, but I still love him. :)

I think guys who have pimples on their face are not cool, what do you think? because Mr. jack fruit thinks its cool. Pffts. Jacky, Jacky what happened to you? Unless you have pimples on your face too, we shall see on Thursday, that is if you're coming to MidV! :)

Till then..

No comments: