Friday, August 7, 2009

Written all over your face ♥














Hello;



It's Philene's last day in Wesley.. Honestly, I'll miss her, ALOT!! She's an awesome friend, always there for me no matter what, especially when Im not feeling well.. Goodbyes are surely hard to say, but what comes around goes around.. :'(

We had our cooking thing for KH today.. Beside us, was Gerald and Emmanuel.. which totally made me laugh so much.. They burnt their fried rice.. oh and there was this black thing in their drink jug.. Guess what was that black thing??! AN ONION! lol, an onion in the jug, ewww.. Hahaha.. Oh and Im not afraid to say, Zach and Chao can cook.. their fried rice was pretty good.. :)

Anyway, after our GOL practice, I was having a slight soar throat.. I dont know why, but yeah.. Maybe it's because of the fried rice we ate just now.. I dont know.. Shin May was in the sickbay.. yeah, probably because of the fried rice..

Went over to Angel's crib after that.. On the way there, the car was filled with non-stop laughters since M4, excluding Navin was there.. & we had 9 people in the car.. Haha.. anyway, we finally reached and waited for Chloe..

After dinner, the laughters began, again since the boys came.. and James ate the logan with it's shell/skin.. Laughed to the core.. I dont know, Chao was acting emo-emo.. Maybe he was homesick or something.. Dad came around 9.30pm and I had to leave..

After that, went over to Uncle Chew's house since there was a party there.. Did nothing much there.. and here I am now.. Im feeling very tired.. & I should get to bed now..

Till then..

No comments: