Friday, August 14, 2009

Our vintage love













Hello;

Im now in my hometown, as I've got family things to do.. I will only be back on Sunday, but I've got my aunt's lappy to use, so what the heck, I wont be MIA! Unlike Penguin.. Oh no, I heard Penguin's sick, Im so sad for you.. He sang to me today, awww. Get well soon, darling.. ily. :D

Oh oh, this morning.. I had that dizzy wezzy feeling.. I went to the toilet, saw my Aaron sickness back again.. I dont know, I have this Aaron sickness every 2 months.. Something like period, no?

So anyway, I went back to bed as I felt sick.. :O
I slept till 5.45am. Teeeeeheeeeee! :D

Even after feeling all sickie, I went to school to prevent scoldings by ding dong Wesley M. teachers.. School changed so much, I was just absent for 4 days and teachers became NICE.. Especially Mdm. Shirley, or was she just in a good mood today? hmmmm...

I havent laugh so much this week.. I thank Yvonne, Ji Min, Brandon and m4 for making my day.. I missed laughing, but I miss Angel and Lameo more.. :(

Sorry Jon, Glo, Aaron and Sab for not giving you my MTV tickets.. I was only able to give Sean.. :(

I cannot believe it.. I fell asleep while I was on the way back to Ipoh in the car and Ray took a picture of me.. OH no, he's gonna show my other cousins, then.. :(

BYEBYE! :D

No comments: