Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Falling for you ♥









Hello;



Wow, after chatting with so many people at once, I finally got to blog.. :]
There are so many absentees in class today, not the most of this year, but it's still a large amount..
Total :6.

Anyway, I wanna I wanna I wanna go for the MTV World Stage.. Cherng, Gel, Lameo and I are planning to go together, but neither of us have the tickets.. Dang!! Now, Im hoping Ching's mom or Cherng's uncle can get the tickets.. *cross fingers*

OH OH! CHERNG and I ALREADY HAVE THE PASSES FOR THE MTV THING! Yaaay!
So it's just Gel and Lameo! Oh get it! ;)

How was your day? because mine was simply awesome! Despite the fact that Emmanuel, Angel and Ching was absent.. I miss Emmanuel I havent got to see him for 5 days, Ching for 2 days and Angel for 1 day.. They're all awesome people, because if they can talk they're awesome. I miss them.. :'(

I shall go no more into details.. :)

No comments: